Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 105

Don Javi
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 08, 2011
Burriana
02/08/12 02:16 AM (12 years ago)

Problem. Something happens to my update and itunes

(English) Good morning guys I have a problem, not really because it happens ... the fact is that yesterday (for 10 hours from the date of the post) was approved of my update on the application but when I lower the upgrade but the old version, then I go to itunes and asks me to update. In summary: iTunes puts the 1.0.2 version is 1.0.1 but low, then when I upgrade if I lower the 1.0.2 What do I do? ( español ) Buenos dias Chicos Tengo un problema, que no se realmente porque sucede... el caso es que ayer ( hace 10 horas desde la fecha del post ) fue aprovada mi actualización pero cuando bajo la aplicación no me baja la actualización sino la versión antigua, despues me voy a itunes y me pide actualizar. Resumiendo: iTunes pone que la versión es la 1.0.2 pero baja la 1.0.1, despues cuando actualizo si que me baja la 1.0.2 Que hago?

Aescleah
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 15, 2011
Earth
02/08/12 06:49 AM (12 years ago)
Hey Don Javi! I actually think you just spotted a problem much bigger than it looks like it is. Indeed, for a couple of days, several of the apps I have (not mine, just apps I downloaded on the App Store) keep asking me to update them, although I have updated them (and I've done it several times)! So, I don't think you have done anything wrong, to me it looks like there is a problem on Apple's side. We'll just have to wait and see hat happens, I'm contacting Apple to let them know about this.

Don Javi
Aspiring developer
Burriana
02/08/12 07:00 AM (12 years ago)
In itunes connect it says ready for sale and appears in iTunes when you download the update but leaves the old one.

Don Javi
Aspiring developer
Burriana
02/08/12 09:30 AM (12 years ago)
I am a bit desperate ... you think of something, I can do? Apple does not answer me!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.