stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/17/15 12:31 PM (8 years ago)

not found for architecture x86_64

Haven't upgraded any apps in about 9 months so went in and made changes to an app, recompiled and ran. All sorts of errors, some I've already fixed. But I don't understand these, seemingly related ones: "_OBJC_CLASS_$_OAConsumer", referenced from: objc-class-ref in SA_OAuthTwitterEngine.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_OADataFetcher", referenced from: objc-class-ref in SA_OAuthTwitterEngine.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_OAMutableURLRequest", referenced from: objc-class-ref in SA_OAuthTwitterEngine.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_OARequestParameter", referenced from: objc-class-ref in SA_OAuthTwitterEngine.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_OAToken", referenced from: objc-class-ref in SA_OAuthTwitterEngine.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) Any help would be appreciated. Steve

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/17/15 12:43 PM (8 years ago)
OK, Took out reference to twitter and it compiled, though problems running it which I'll look into before posting for help.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.