stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/24/15 01:04 PM (8 years ago)

Launch Story Board

This is related to a recent post, but the only error I get on submitting to iTunes store is "Invalid bundle iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle". Doing some Googling it seems the section"App Icons and Launch Images" in the general section of Targets needs to be filled in. There are three parts: 1) App Icons Source which is set at moment to Appicon (the only other choice is Don't use Asset Catalogs) 2) Launch Image Source, which is set to LaunchImage (the only other choice being agin Don't use Asset Catalogs) and 3)Launch Screen File which is empty and whose choices are BT_loadConfigDataViewController or BT_plugin_mssing.xib or Bt_plugin_success.xib. As Smug told me in a recent post the launch images are in images.xcassets but I don't know how this helps me put in entries to each of these three choices, especially #3. Please help. Thanks.

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
10/25/15 03:36 AM (8 years ago)
On the deployment info, if you tick the "Requires Full Screen" that will deal with the error. Its saying that the app requires full screen, so no multitask when using that app. Unless you want it to be multitask. Cheers

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.