Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 7    Views: 802

Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
01/17/14 06:48 AM (10 years ago)

Delete an app in itunes when status is waiting for Upload

Hi, I am having an First app with the status "Waiting for Upload" in itunes. But when i tried to submit the Second app for another version eg2.0 in same account in itunes with different bundle id. I tried to archive the Second app in the archive screen only the first app application name is listed. I cant find the second app name. How to resolve this issue..

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/17/14 07:38 AM (10 years ago)
Are you saying you added the second app into iTunes Connect, and had it Waiting for Upload, and now it's no longer there? If that's the case, you probably need to contact Apple, or try adding it again. Mark

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
01/17/14 08:10 AM (10 years ago)
I believe you are trying to update the app before the original version was reviewed? You wouldn't submit a second app with a different bundle ID, you would go into the original app that you submitted for review in iTunesConnect and click "Reject Binary". This will take it out of the review queue and take it out of "waiting for review" status. You'll then click "ready for upload" again, and submit the newer updated version, using the same bundle ID as the original version.

Kingston
Aspiring developer
New York
01/17/14 09:30 AM (10 years ago)
First app status is waiting for upload for version 1.0 Second app status is Ready for sale in itunes for version 1.0, if i tried to re-submit the second app in the archive screen only the first application name is listed. Even though i have provided the current bundle id of second app.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/17/14 09:33 AM (10 years ago)
It sounds like you are trying to update your second app, which is already "Ready for Sale." If that's the case, and you're trying to update the second app, go into that app's listing in iTunes Connect. You'll see a button that says "Add Version." That will allow you to add a new version of the app, which eventually will be Waiting for Upload. Then it should work from the Archive. Mark

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
01/17/14 09:34 AM (10 years ago)
That's strange. If the bundle ID is correct, it should display. Each app can only have one unique bundle ID, so something is crossed somewhere is the second app's bundle ID is bringing up the first app. The only explanation is the bundle ID from the first app is still being referenced somewhere. I might try doing a clean and rebuild, deleting any archived versions of the apps in the organizer, and as a last resort delete your profiles and certificates and reinstalling them in keychain.

Kingston
Aspiring developer
New York
01/17/14 09:45 AM (10 years ago)
Okay my old projects are listed in the archive list. how do i delete the old project.

Kingston
Aspiring developer
New York
01/17/14 12:58 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks Ninja. Got it sorted and fixed..

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.