Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 4    Views: 97

ChruutundRuebli
Lost but trying
Reg: Apr 10, 2013
Zurich
05/17/13 02:37 PM (11 years ago)

Menu simple screen, with picture only at the bottom possible

Hi I have created a home menu screen with about 5 bars at the top half and a picture at the bottom half of the screen. I am looking to have the picture in the top half of the screen and the menu bars in the buttom half. Is that possible to arrange, or would I need to add the screen 'simple menu with picture'? Thank you

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
05/17/13 06:39 PM (11 years ago)
How did you create the menu screen? Did you modify an existing menu plugin, or create the screen from scratch? If this iOS or Android?

ChruutundRuebli
Lost but trying
Zurich
05/19/13 12:19 AM (11 years ago)
Sure, sorry, so I just added a 'menu simple' from the list of screens and created some rows. But they only start top and every additional row adds downwards. So I can only display the picture at the bottom and I want the picture on top of the screen and the rows at the bottom. I doing Android and use Eclipse to display. Thanks

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
05/19/13 05:24 AM (11 years ago)
Hmm - what picture are you referring to? The menu simple just displays rows, nothing else. Have you looked at the Menu with Image plugin? It adds a header image to the top.

ChruutundRuebli
Lost but trying
Zurich
05/21/13 12:53 PM (11 years ago)
Alright yea, I just had the simple menu and a background picture displayed, because the rows needed only half the screen the picture was diplayed in the bottom. (since there are only 5 rows) I prob need the other screen. Thanks a lot

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.