Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 2    Views: 142

deleted
Veteran developer
Reg: May 15, 2012
location unknow...
09/19/12 07:21 PM (11 years ago)

Cancel Account

Cant seem to cancel account..I get this error on following url https://www.buzztouch.com/account/cancel.php An error ocurred in running the fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php (6) I did the same on August 21, 2012, following is the proof but still my card got charged today...please refund $29 asap From: buzztouch [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:58 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Account Cancellation A request was made at buzztouch to cancel your account. If you did not make this request please contact us immediatley. We work hard to protect your privacy and we need to hear from you if this request was made by someone other than you. The automated account removal process is delayed a few hours intentionally. You cannot log into your buzztouch account during this delay. If you have made this request by mistake, please use the contact us screen at http://www.buzztouch.com and explain your situation. We will attempt to restore your account before it is removed permanently by the automated system. We're sorry to see you go but understand if buzztouch isn't a good fit for you. We wish you well in your app making endeavors and hope you find success in your app making future. Happy app making.... buzztouch gang

Stephen Mercurio
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, Calif...
09/19/12 08:54 PM (11 years ago)
@ProfitByApps, Sorry for the confusion. We have refunded the $29.99 that was charged to your card by our credit card processor, Authorize.net. If you have any further problems please feel free to email me - [email protected]. Thanks and once again sorry for the delay in getting this taken care of.

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
09/19/12 10:46 PM (11 years ago)
The user that posted this displays as "deleted" because their account has been removed. We're leaving the forum post because it's possible that somebody else ran into the same problem? The Cancel Account screen does seem to be working and we can't find anything wrong with it. But, this doesn't mean it didn't fail when this user used the Cancel Account process. Obviously, it's very important that the Cancel Account process works as designed and this post may help us identify folks that may have also ran into trouble when trying to cancel an account, free or otherwise.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.