Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 1    Views: 77

kumar apps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 02, 2012
Mumbai
09/05/12 10:34 AM (11 years ago)

Having problem with my account

hey guys m Kumar aspiring developer.I learnt all about BTU with d help of my friend m interested in it.friends now a days m feeling really some strange problems.whenever I try to make some changes And hit enter in my BT 2.0 control panel than I got this error."Changes not saved! The nickname you entered is already in use, no duplicates allowed."due to this of my problem. I can't changes my custom URLs, screennames or anything in my by ctrl panel.really stuck with it need some urgent help :/

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
09/05/12 10:37 AM (11 years ago)
Hi @kumar, It appears that you have duplicate nicknames for the various screens in your app. You can't have two screens with the nickname "Cool Screen," and they would have to be something like "Cool Screen1" and "Cool Screen2." Understand that nicknames are not something the user sees...just a way for you to keep track of what's what in your app. Find the dupes, change them, and you should be OK. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.