Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 11    Views: 113

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
12/03/12 10:25 AM (11 years ago)

Buzztouch Oxford Website Released!!! www.buzztouchoxford.com

Following the recent meetups, which I have thoroughly enjoyed, I have released a small website with many things from the meetup. Currently, it just has the recordings of the meetup and the presentations, but I am planning on putting the minutes of the meetups there and resources we have been talking about. This will be used for all the things related to our meetups including deciding the next dates for our meetups. This website can be used by anyone from Buzztouch! You don't have to attend these meetups. Here is the link: www.buzztouchoxford.tk I hope that you guys find it useful. PS. I know that this website may be slow. ---------- UPDATE ----------- DO NOT USE WEBSITE ABOVE The website address has been changed: www.buzztouchoxford.com

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/03/12 10:26 AM (11 years ago)
Great stuff. Thanks

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
12/03/12 10:31 AM (11 years ago)
Very nice! LA

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
12/03/12 11:31 AM (11 years ago)
Very nice! I missed the last one. Great design, layout, and way to touch base. Well done! Thank you! Sheri

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
12/03/12 01:37 PM (11 years ago)
Thanks to the very kind generosity of MrDavid (BuzztouchMods), we managed to get this Oxford Meetups website on a proper domain. I would use this site now, since the other one may expire any time soon, and we have a much faster and nicer site now. same design, but it should be faster. Here is the address: http://www.buzztouchoxford.com I really do thank MrDavid (wherever he is) for this.

Rohan
Veteran developer
Reg: Mar 12, 2011
London
12/03/12 05:30 PM (11 years ago)
Great website, thanks for all the hard work you put in to making the event a reality, it just amazes me that someone of your relatively young age can be so accomplished!

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
12/04/12 12:15 AM (11 years ago)
@Annandale Apps = Design Ninja! Applause. Updated URL / Links on meetups page.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
02/05/13 02:48 PM (11 years ago)
Hi fellow users of Buzztouch, I'm organising those meetups again! This will be the first one of 2013, and only the fourth one of all. I have all the others very enjoyable. Hopefully I'll gather together a few more people because numbers are low currently. If you can make it, please do make a special effort because it'll make the meetup even better! So I have a few dates for you to decide for our next meeting. There's a doodle link below, and I would prefer it if you used that, but you can also just reply to this thread as well. Doodle Poll: http://doodle.com/nnqy7mzri8r2efca Here are the available dates anyway: - Monday 18th February - 16:00 - Tuesday 19th February - 16:00 - Wednesday 20th February - 16:00 - Monday 25th February - 16:00 - Tuesday 26th February - 16:00 - Wednesday 27th February - 16:00 Also, if you're somewhere else in the world, I can invite a few on a Google Hangouts event, or you can watch it as a live stream off YouTube. If you want to view recordings of our old meetups, and find out more, please visit this site I've made: http://www.buzztouchoxford.com Drop me an email anytime if you wish as well: [email protected]

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
04/30/13 09:42 AM (11 years ago)
The decision poll has now ended and I have picked a date and time. I was meant to tell you this one week ago, so I do apologise if this is late notice. Here are the full details: Date: Tuesday 7th May 2013 Time: 16:00 (4PM) until 18:00 (6PM) [we always spill over by about fifteen minutes] Location: Berlitz Language Centre Oxford 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH (near Carfax tower - opposite Covered Market - down alley to a pub named "Chequers") Please do try and make the trip to Oxford. Over the last few meets, it has been very good and I have certainly learnt much from it. It's all free and everyone is welcome (member or non-member). I will be covering this on Google Hangouts, however, I will only invite people who can't attend this meet, due to being long distances away. Google Hangouts is not an alternative to attending the meet. I really do look forward to seeing as much of you there. As I said before, please try and make the meet, because it makes it all the better! Please keep my contact details, so if you need to find us, then you know who to contact: Thomas Boyd +44 (0) 7531 425 517 [email protected]

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
06/03/13 11:21 AM (11 years ago)
Hi guys, The next meet is tomorrow. Please come along! Date: Tuesday 4th June 2013 Time: 16:00 2 hours (often we may go to a pub or something afterwards) Location: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH (opposite Covered Market; above alley to the Chequers) http://www.buzztouchoxford.com

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
11/13/13 03:34 PM (10 years ago)
Hi all, I know it's too early to think of Christmas right now, but I'm planning the next Buzztouch meetup which will be the last of the year. There is a shortage of people wanting to attend this one, so I would be good if you could attend too, if possible. So it's the usual drill, I'll tell you what the details are: Location: Berlitz Langauge Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH (same as BuzzDay) Date + Time: Thursday 28th November 16:00 - 18:00 (with a pub stop) So I hope to quickly recap over BuzzDay and have a nice social gathering. The more people we get, the less we have to hear about David's new yacht club in London. Hope to see you there, Thomas Boyd Annandale Apps http://www.buzztouchoxford.com

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
01/15/14 10:08 AM (10 years ago)
Hi all, I'm sure you know the regular Oxford meetups. If you don't, it is a great way to share knowledge, problems and issues with each other. It's like the forums but extended into reality. I have had tremendous fun over the last year doing this and I hope my attendees have also had fun too. I have learnt tonnes of new knowledge, and I'm not exactly a beginner. Everyone is welcome to attend, and its free of charge. Even the tea and coffee is free! If you're a guest, member, beginner or expert, you are all welcome to come along. Often I have learnt a lot from beginners, because I get fresh ideas. I have organised a meeting on the last Thursday of the month. So here are the next three dates: 30th January 2014 27th February 2014 27th March 2014 16:00 until 18:00 However we do tend to add some extra time with a pub stop after the meeting. I won't confirm dates beyond this, however it gives you plenty of notice for upcoming meetings. Here's the venue location: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH During the next meetup (Jan), I will be announcing some more information on the big autumn event. I hope to see you attending! Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford organiser http://www.buzztouchoxford.com PS. If you're further north of Oxford, I will be visiting Birmingham and Edinburgh shortly. Anyone want to meet there? However these will be one-off meetings, and not regular.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.