Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 1    Views: 75

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/14/12 01:13 PM (11 years ago)

can i populate html fields by referencing another doc?

I wanted to know if its possible to populate the titles etc by referencing another doc. I would like to create a template form which will have custom rules and calculations etc but would like to set it up and clone it and gave it reference another form for all the categories and info so i don't have to create all the logic and css again. Hope this makes sense and look forward to any assistance. Thanks

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
12/15/12 06:30 AM (11 years ago)
Not sure I understand exactly. Are you using an html form and needing to populate fields such as textboxes? Or do you have html elements (anchors, divs, etc) that have standard class names or id names that you'd like to have the css coming from a separate file? Or do you mean something else entirely? If it's CSS that you're wanting to pull in, that shouldn't be hard at all. If it's content and not styling that you're after, though, it can be done but would probably have to go through javascript.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.