Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 81

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
07/26/16 01:48 PM (7 years ago)

RD Simple GeoFence updated.

The RD Simple GeoFence plugin has been updated. I would really like anyone that purchased this plugin to try it again and let me know of any issues before I release it back on the market. I have added a maximum 15 geofences to the code and each one can have it's own notification message. Here is a long and boring video showing a full app creation with this splash screen plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrhFF4QMxg Any feedback is appreciated.

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
07/31/16 06:37 AM (7 years ago)
Hi! Unfortunately, I only used it in one app and with just 1 geofence... It was working fine, I'll try the new version one day or another. Anyway, it's not enough useful, even if it's a nice trick (every time I pass near my customer's restaurant, it reminds me I should have a drink...). I always wondered: isn't it possible to load a certain screen when you tap on the notification message? It would then be a fantastic tool, with many possible uses! Cheers Jack

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.