Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 70

AussieRyan
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 21, 2012
Margate, QLD Au...
07/14/16 04:20 PM (8 years ago)

Password Splash Screen how to?

I have installed this screen and it works. The screen loads and I can enter the password. However, if I try to change the keyboard type to Number, for example, it still shows the default qwerty keyboard. The JSON data shows: {"itemId":"XXXXXXXXX", "itemType":"Password_splash", "itemNickname":"Password Splash", "secretPassword":"1111", "rememberSecretOnDevice":"0", "keyboardType":"1", "transitionType":"fade", "backgroundColor":"#FFFFFF"} with "keyboardType":"1" no matter which keyboard type I select. The plugin, on the other hand, appears to want a string value, i.e.: //setup the keyboard type... NSString *keyboardType = [BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:self.screenData.jsonVars nameOfProperty:@"keyboardType" defaultValue:@""]; if([keyboardType length] > 0){ if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"default"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeAlphabet]; if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"emailPad"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeEmailAddress]; if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"namePad"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeNamePhonePad]; if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"numberPad"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeNumberPad]; if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"phonePad"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypePhonePad]; if([keyboardType isEqualToString:@"decimalPad"]) [self.txtPassword setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeDecimalPad]; } If I edit the config.txt in the app to read "keyboardType":"numberPad", I still get the default keyboard Can anyone assist? If is not life threatening, but I would to try to change the keyboard type to numbers

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/15/16 06:41 AM (8 years ago)
There is a little info on that here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7301018/programmatically-change-uitextfield-keyboard-type Hope it helps! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.