Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 144

teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
08/14/16 06:16 AM (7 years ago)

Auto-refresh gone?

Good morning, I used to be able to plugin a little code to enable my app to auto-refresh when I update my app, but now when I add the code it gives me an error, anyone else having this issue?

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
08/16/16 10:24 AM (7 years ago)
Hey Caz. What code are you plugging in?

teamcaz
I hate code!
carlsbad
08/18/16 12:30 PM (7 years ago)
replacing [modifiedAlert show] for [self downloadAppData] gives me an error code of: no visible @interface for 'my app name_appDelegate'declaresdeclarestheselector'downloadAppData

teamcaz
I hate code!
carlsbad
08/18/16 12:30 PM (7 years ago)
Thats in my appDelegate.M

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
08/23/16 01:21 PM (7 years ago)
Try these two changes: go to bt_loadconfigdataviewcontroller.m line 140 change [self setNeedsRefreshed:FALSE]; to [self setNeedsRefreshed:TRUE]; ________________________________________________________________________________ go to _appDelegate.m around lines 406 to 420 remove all of this: //if value are not emtpy, and different....ask user to confirm refresh... if([lastModified length] > 3 && [previousModified length] > 3){ if(![lastModified isEqualToString:previousModified]){ //show alert with confirmation... UIAlertView *modifiedAlert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:nil message:NSLocalizedString(@"updatesAvailable", "This app's content has changed, would you like to refresh?") delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:NSLocalizedString(@"no", "NO") otherButtonTitles:NSLocalizedString(@"yes", "YES"), nil]; [modifiedAlert setTag:12]; [modifiedAlert show]; } }else{ [BT_debugger showIt:self theMessage:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ does not exist in the cache. Not checking for updates.", self.modifiedFileName]]; ___________________________________________________________________________________ and replace with: [self refreshAppData];

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.