Jaundice101
I hate code!
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Davis, CA
08/13/14 09:22 PM (9 years ago)

Xcode Simulator Works Good, but App Crashes When Reviewed

Hey all, So I've created and published an app that, after much work, functions fine on Android, but getting it up to snuff now on iOS is encountering some problems. My question may not be readily answerable, but just in case it is in fact an easy question I figured I'd post. Basically when I upload the app to Xcode and try to run it on the simulator a few errors pop up initially, but I fix these and, ultimately, the app runs. Everything looks good and works fine on the simulator. Upon submitting it to the Apple app store, however, it apparently crashes upon start up. Is this because I am changing something in the app with the fix-it tool which I am subsequently not saving and is therefore not making it to the app store? Alright. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.