Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 5    Views: 75

Becky
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 08, 2012
NYC
01/05/15 07:52 PM (9 years ago)

Plugins

Out of curiosity and possible plugin withdrawals, does anyone have any new plugins coming out on the market?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
01/05/15 08:16 PM (9 years ago)
What kind of plugins are wanting? Im working on one thats for both iOS and android, but its a secret for now...pretty cool though

Becky
I hate code!
NYC
01/05/15 09:49 PM (9 years ago)
Oh, my plugin wish list is a mile long. How much time you got?? Ha.. Of the top of my head: - Simple checklist plugin where a user can just add and delete from one list. Much like the checklist plugin out there but very simplified. (No categories, no separate checklists - just one list) - A graph plugin where users can track progress. Basically you would plugin a particular number and the graph moves up and down - A favorites list plugin that when each item is tapped, it can go to a separate favorites menu - A tally counter app where you can keep a tally on basically anything (water consumption within a day etc) - Calendar plugin - one that is embedded in the app and you can keep track of day to day events within the app. - Calorie counter When do you see your new plugin coming out? I need something to look forward too :)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
01/05/15 10:30 PM (9 years ago)
I can probably do all of those in week or two..depending on the time I have hah. Ive got alot of those done, just didnt know if anyone really would use them. That "new" plugin will probably take a month or so.I want to make it as perfect as possible.Its alot of code also.Ive got probably half done so far.

Becky
I hate code!
NYC
01/05/15 11:43 PM (9 years ago)
You have some of the ones I listed done? Oh, please, don't hold back! I think there's plenty of us that could use some simple, multi-use plugins. Definitely excited to see the new one...

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
02/24/15 11:24 PM (9 years ago)
Ill try to get the other ones done this week

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.