Andrusito
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 17, 2013
cordoba
12/24/14 06:47 AM (9 years ago)

Install Socialize on Android project

Hello! I want to use Socialize in my new Android project. I'm not a self hosted, I use Buzztouch servers. But I have a problem (I think there's something I'm not understanding) with Socialize SDK. I've downloaded it and tried to link it to my project. But some errors appears on many java files. Look at the image: http://s30.postimg.org/qsna9a2g1/captura.png The errors appears when linking those 2 libraries. The others don't generates issues. The errors are always the same: "R cannot be resolved to a variable" in many files. Note: I'm using Eclipse 23.0.2 Thanks

Bytewizard
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 04, 2011
Manila, Philipp...
12/24/14 07:13 AM (9 years ago)
Just link the Socialize SDK on your android project and link the other 3 project libraries to Socialize SDK. Configure your Android Project Build target to Android 4.2.2 and Socialize Proect Build target to Android 4.4.2 You may also link google_play_service_lib on your project.

Bytewizard
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 04, 2011
Manila, Philipp...
12/24/14 07:37 AM (9 years ago)
Just link the Socialize SDK on your android project and link the other 3 project libraries to Socialize SDK. Configure your Android Project Build target to Android 4.2.2 and Socialize Proect Build target to Android 4.4.2 You may also link google_play_service_lib on your project.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
12/25/14 09:55 PM (9 years ago)
I think that there is a newer version of eclipse, but I doubt thats the problem.I got the same errors on the library files when trying to integrate even after linking google play services library.I havent took the time to figure it out. their instructions arent that clear, and you have to wrap the buzztouch layout with theirs.sounds like it could work,but also sounds like a potential for more problems ha.Ill post back if I have to time to figure it out

Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
12/31/14 08:43 AM (9 years ago)
Following ;-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.