Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 38

steve cau
I hate code!
Reg: Nov 13, 2011
Reno
12/21/14 06:28 PM (9 years ago)

AT53 Video Player won' install on self host

Hey guys Need some help please I purchased AT53 Video Player plug in and on my admin panel on self host it does not install just turns red and does nothing I have tried now for 2 days and still nothing gets installed. I need use this in my project. Can someone offer some advise here on how to get this installed and working Thanks all Steve

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
12/21/14 07:36 PM (9 years ago)
you can download filezilla and upload it yourself to your server.you would need to go to your buzztouch control panel first and download the self hosted version of the plugin under "installed plugins"

steve cau
I hate code!
Reno
12/21/14 09:54 PM (9 years ago)
Tried this as well and i get this message on the control panel Error Un-Zipping Archive? (1) This error is sometimes caused by the type of software that was used to create the .zip archive, it could not be opened.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/22/14 03:46 AM (9 years ago)
You might want to try and manually add it. Unzip the file locally, and FTP the entire directory to your <self hosted webroot>\files\plugins directory. Then, in your Control Panel Admin section 'refresh' the plugins. Do it twice or more; don't settle for just once. Then try it again. Cheers! -- Smug The problems you're having can usually occur from a couple of different issues; you may not have your self hosted completely configured (check your config.php file for blank fields) or it may be that you need to reset your permissions to 755 across your self hosted install.

steve cau
I hate code!
Reno
12/23/14 12:12 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks all for the help. I have tried everything you suggested and even FTP I get an error message when checking plugins in admin on self host panel. I did get it to install. After trying above, I deleted the folder on the server and tried to use the admin panel to install from Buzz directly again and this time for some reason it worked. I have not tried to use in my project yet but I have no errors now and it now shows installed which is better than it was. I will try to use it now and let you know. Thanks again all Steve

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.