Clint Hansen
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 05, 2011
Des Moines
12/17/14 03:47 PM (9 years ago)

Eclipse emulator - Missing Plugin

I have been struggling getting my app to work on Android. Finally got it to fire up on an emulator, The home menu shows up, but if i choose one of the links, I get the message "Missing Plugin: The Android class file for this screen was not compiled in the project" ?? Not certain what I did wrong, more importantly how to fix it and get it running like the IOS version. THANK YOU for taking the time to help.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/17/14 05:02 PM (9 years ago)
Hi Clint, The big question is whether you included that plugin when you downloaded the project files. If you didn't, then it won't be included (like if you added it in your control panel after you downloaded the source), and so you'll have to download again, making sure to include it. Then you can compile and all should be well. My rule of thumb when downloading my project package is to select ALL the plugins that I have bought, so that way when I add them later in the control panel, I don't have to worry about this issue. If this isn't your problem, let me know, and we'll get it worked out! Mark

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
12/18/14 09:55 AM (9 years ago)
If it is a menu with header image, make sure the image loads. Strange bug on android.

Andrusito
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 17, 2013
cordoba
12/19/14 06:42 AM (9 years ago)
You should download the project again from Buzztouch, with all plugins you've used included.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.