RogueWave
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2013
Park City
11/30/14 11:51 AM (9 years ago)

Xcode Temp UnAvailable

First, is it wise to update Xcode to the latest version as of 11/30/2014? Is the BT core 3.0 ready to rock and roll with the latest IOS 8 version? If so, I'm now having issues because as I was updating my operating system to Yosemite, my computer started to update Xcode too! I paused it and now it won't allow me to continue the update, I get a prompt from iTunes reading, "Update temporarily unavailable." It's been doing this for 2 weeks. Should I wait. I have the BT Core 3.0.0 self hosted control panel. Anyone ever encounter this issue? Do I have to do an uninstall then reinstall of Xcode? Is there something I'm missing? Thank you, BTers...hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. (If you celebrate it)

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
11/30/14 12:18 PM (9 years ago)
I had no problem updating to yosemite or Xcode 6. runs fine with bt 3.0. The one major issue between Xcode 6 and 3.0 has been fixed. Dave

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/30/14 04:12 PM (9 years ago)
Uninstall Xcode and get it again from the Mac App Store. I am guessing Xcode 5 will still remain in place. Xcode 6 should-might be a separate app. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.