Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 0    Views: 68

Sherry
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 05, 2013
South Africa
11/23/14 12:22 PM (9 years ago)

Need to change right button screen item id after using App Copier

I used Chris1 App Copier to make a copy of my app (on self host) so that I can have 2 versions of the same app one for in-house distribution and other which has been slightly changed for distribution on app store. It is a really great plugin and everything worked well except for one problem. If I look at the JSON for each of the screens on the copied app the "navBarRightButtonTapLoadScreenNickname": "Main Menu", "navBarRightButtonTapLoadScreenItemId": "this has kept id from original app" so I have over 600 screens with the wrong id. I can do a find and replace to change it in the Config.txt file after download but I would really like to change it in the control panel so that it is permanently fixed and I really don't want to have to update each screen one at a time if I don't have to. So is this something that can be changed in the database or would that be a bad idea and if it can be changed where would I look on myPHPAdmin.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.