Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 61

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
11/17/14 04:56 AM (9 years ago)

Smugs Location Menu

has any of you guys got this up and running, and can you possibly send me 1 of your child item entries, so i can set my csv/database for the above plugin. thanks sean ps is there any reason why the plugin isnt available in the store anymore and will this effect the plugin

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/17/14 06:24 AM (9 years ago)
It will not affect the plugin. If you've purchased a plugin, it will always remain in your control panel. Cheers! -- Smug

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
11/17/14 06:29 AM (9 years ago)
is there any reason why you removed it dude, as from experience when a developer doesnt update his plugin, i stay away from it, as it causes problems in builds and generally doesnt work very well in new builds, ive spent more time trying to get plugins to work, that building the app itself. Ive answered your questions on the other post, as i still cant get it to work, been at it 5 days now lol cheers sean

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.