Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/11/14 07:11 AM (9 years ago)

update my app with plugin ''location menu'' Eclipse Android

Hi i have made one application that has lot of plugins and almost 500 screens i have modify lot of the codes inside the Bt in order to make it show adds and of other options But now i know i would like to add and a screen with ''location map'' plugin. i make the changes in my BT control panel (adding the screen) and download the btv3 zip file with the codes But i dont want to make them all from beggining so i added in my old project file the bt_screen_map.xml in my C:Android store projectsprojectsworkspace for scringo in My_name_app eslayout and the BT_screen_map.java in my_name_appsrccomaircooledvwlite also i replace my old BT_config.txt with the new one i downloaded i save the project as apk and install it in my device the problem is that when i press the button to open my location menu screen i get the error that the plugin was not installed.. what else have to replace in my old project file in order to see the plugin

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/11/14 07:35 AM (9 years ago)
Ok problem solved !! my mistake i had forget to press clean in my project after i added the new files when i clean my project in eclipse , show me some mistakes in my project i had forget to add some extra png files in my drawble folder after i add them.. and extract my project to a .apk , installed it to my device and the map option now working fine :) ready to upload the file to update it in google play :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.