Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 1    Views: 89

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/08/13 11:37 PM (10 years ago)

Providing support for your published app

From The iOS Dev Weekly email (you should free subscribe!) http://iosdevweekly.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2bab0c5254f02a208c8f176f0&id=577d3f3622&e=f27065c321 Dave Verwer said: "Dave Wiskus on how he deals with the support emails for (the) Vesper (app). I also have one piece of advice on this subject that isn't explicitly mentioned here. I almost always start our support responses with an apology "I am sorry you are having trouble with [app]" making it clear that no matter what the problem, we are sorry that they are having issues which were annoying enough to them that they took the time to write to us about it. This article contains a great set of tips." -- Niraj

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
11/09/13 06:23 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks Niraj. Great site. I just signed up for the newsletter. I agree with you. The customer is always right and should be treated as an asset instead of a pain in the neck. Even if the app is free.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.