Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 9    Views: 199

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/08/13 09:45 PM (10 years ago)

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR APP !! Need it to go global asap...

Hey Gang, An app Chris1, David Book and I have been working on for the last while is finally live on the app store here http://bit.ly/eternaleve and we need your support !! You will notice that this is in fact a demo version of the future planned app, the reason for this is as follows; It’s a bit of chicken and egg situation, we need users to make the app a success for our client and for the users to have a good experience there needs to be businesses signed up and support for the app, secondly, the client does not have the venture capital yet to be able to afford the “live” version. She requested us to make a “dumb” demo version for her to be able to promote the concept to potential customers (businesses) and VC’s to get support and prove the viability of the concept. Have a look at the video here explaining the concept: http://vimeo.com/80335821 Can I ask you all to support this demo version and download it, sign in via FB, and encourage (share on your FB ) and get as many of your friends to join in and build your network of friends using the app to make it better for you when it does go live. Appreciate your support. Kristen

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
12/08/13 09:57 PM (10 years ago)
First glance: beautiful. Edit: As I'm going through the app on my phone, I'm amazed that this is powered by buzztouch, one of the best apps I've ever seen! I know it's going to be a big hit for you! Rated 5 stars :-) Wish you the best of success! David https://buzztouchmods.com/hire-me

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/08/13 10:16 PM (10 years ago)
Rather attractive app. My wife is going to love this. Let me know when it's on Android; that's her phone. But I downloaded it to my iPhone as well. Cheers! -- Smug

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Perth, Australi...
12/08/13 10:52 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks Guys, Yes Android version will be available for live version...

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
12/09/13 12:53 AM (10 years ago)
Nice concept, video and demo app! I have sent it onwards to several women in my life. What plugins gave you: - Swipeable image headers on menus - Filterable pins on the map - Home screen, a tap on upper-right icon brings up the Overlay screen on map to select a filter - Embedding the Eternal Eve logo into the email template when sharing by email - About Us has swipe panels Very nice work done by the team! :-) -- Niraj

chadh0130
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 05, 2011
Rhode Island
12/09/13 12:56 AM (10 years ago)
@kaybee, I just downloaded the app. I clicked sign in with facebook and accidentally selected cancel now I'm getting an error every time I try to join via facebook. "Error: The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk error 2.)" I've tried to force close the app, reopen and still received error.

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Perth, Australi...
12/09/13 01:20 AM (10 years ago)
@WaYsTiiD this is a common error with some facebook signup apps. Try delete and re-install. Ensure that you have decent connectivity when doing it. @Niraj, these are all custom plugins made specifically for the app :) A lot of the info is linked to the backend by Chris1 Going to do a video of the "live" version shortly showing all the functionality :) Thanks for passing it on Kristen

Tyroner
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
Johannesburg, S...
12/09/13 01:55 AM (10 years ago)
I love the app! Beautiful interface and awesome colour scheme. The promo video is stunning. My wife and daughter are certainly going to use it a lot. I will certainly be able to use the health function :) (not a metro male!) My app helps users find mountain bike trails in South Africa. At present they have to use the app to navigate to the province in which they find themselves and then find trails in that province. I would like to have a function whereby the app can locate where they are and then show them trails nearby. The Location map plugin by David does that to a degree but it does not allow me to specify the distance from the current location to search for. Your app does exactly what I would like to achieve so it will be great if you guys could make such a plugin availabe for sale on Buzztouch! I'm sure that there are other members that will be more than willing to pay for such a service! And I think that your app will be a hit! Tyrone

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Perth, Australi...
12/09/13 02:04 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Tyrone, Hoe gaan dit ;) ? Will PM you now, I am sure some of the plugins will be available a few weeks post go live. In the meantime lets connect to see how we can help you. Cheers ps. Please leave a review on the app lol.

mysps
Code is Art
Reg: May 14, 2011
Palma
12/09/13 03:02 AM (10 years ago)
Great looking app. I'll download it today!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.