Janeen
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 11, 2013
Southern Califo...
11/06/14 11:56 AM (9 years ago)

In App Billing: puzzling xCode red flag error

Hello all, I keep getting a red flag error in xCode that has left me scratching my head! Line 521 of the InAppBilling.m file is in question: if([appDelegate.rootDevice isIpad]) xCode red flags this as a Semantic Issue: Use of undeclared identifier 'appDelegate'. This is curious because this exact line is used elsewhere, line 884, and it's not flagged. Another thing I noticed is that on line 521, the line is not "color coded", it's just written all in black. However that same line at 884 is written in three different colors. I feel like xCode is not recognizing something properly in line 521, and that's why it's flagged. Any ideas? Thanks, Janeen

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
11/07/14 06:19 PM (9 years ago)
I'll take a look and get back to you.

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
11/09/14 02:23 AM (9 years ago)
mmm... I know what that is. the appdelegate was created incorrectly at about line 481. test33_appdelegate should be changed to 'your'_appdelegate. Fix is on its way.

Janeen
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 11, 2013
Southern Califo...
11/10/14 03:08 PM (9 years ago)
UPDATE: Due to NAD's excellent support of his plug-in and his devotion to service with a smile, and especially his "eagle eyes", he was able to see what needed to be changed. *For the red error in line #521 of NAD_inAppBillingAndroid.m, change isIpad to isIPad….the "p" is capitalized. *He mentioned the correction to line 481 in the post above. *For the yellow caution error concerning UILabel/UIView, go to NAD_inAppBillingAndroid.h, change UILabel #TextBox to UIVew *TextBox in lines 128 and 189. I'm happy to report that I now have no red or yellow flags and I'm back in business. Thanks NAD for your help. Janeen

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.