Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 55

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
11/02/14 07:59 PM (9 years ago)

SlideViewMenu - background issue

Been trying to isolate an issue with a specific plugin and SlideViewMenu. However I believe it is true with all plugins. (see below) Note: Originally I thought it was only happening when screens were loading from the left or right. However it is also true when the same screen is loaded from the Home (Center screen) Problem: All of the screens loaded have the Home Screen background in front of/ or in place of their background. (didn't notice at first because many intentionally had been set to black background) Kittsy- I have a real simple example that should help: I set the Home background to green, then called a screen with a red background from one of the items on the left menu. The background was green instead of red. Thanks

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
11/03/14 03:39 AM (9 years ago)
Just PM'd you. No internet since thursday. I'll sort a fix thsi week.

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
11/03/14 04:33 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks Kittsy! Your timing is perfect. I was working on other items, and didn't narrow down the actual issue until last night.

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
03/31/15 10:23 AM (9 years ago)
Bumped in to this issue as well now, is there a fix for this?

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
03/31/15 02:47 PM (9 years ago)
Hmm, now I understand why Kittsy took the plugin out of the market. Not only the background not showing up, if your home screen is a menu and as for me the second screen as well, it will only show the data from the home screen. home screen background and home screen menu links in my case. Really hope this can be solved soon. Kittsy HELP please

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.