Discussion Forums  >  Xcode, Errors, Installing, Configuring

Replies: 6    Views: 1377

torkliftmatt
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
kent, washingto...
10/22/14 11:51 AM (9 years ago)

Unable to process application at this time due to the following error: The IPA is invalid. It does not include a payload

So after compiling app, clean, build with the latest iOS 8.0 sdk. I archive, and then click validate. I receive this error in XCODE Organizer. iTunes Store Operation Failed. Unable to process application at this time due to the following error: The IPA is invalid. It does not include a Payload directory... Any ideas? Thanks, Matt

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
10/22/14 12:05 PM (9 years ago)
Not sure if this will help, but somebody else had to make sure they had a CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion set (which I thought got set by default): http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24194582/invalid-binary-error You can check it in Xcode using one of the property pages for the target. Mark

torkliftmatt
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
kent, washingto...
11/03/14 12:13 PM (9 years ago)
I am still having issues after doing everything in the stack overflow.com thread. I even re-downloaded my code, re-signed, everything. Still get the error. Which is weird. My code has not changed since my last upload to iTunes connect. The only thing that has changed is the version of Xcode and the fact that I am uploading a new version built with the latest SDK. Any other ideas?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
11/03/14 12:18 PM (9 years ago)
I literally have no idea. You might want to give Apple a call and see what this error really means, or post on the Apple support forum. This is the first time we've seen this here at Buzztouch.

feraco
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
nyc
11/07/14 08:48 AM (9 years ago)
This worked for me Just add the following item in your Info.plist: LSRequiresIPhoneOS | Boolean | YES

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
11/12/14 12:25 PM (9 years ago)
Hey guys, I just ran into this same issue with a test app I am working on. This seems to be an issue with IOS 8.0 and the new xcode. When you build your App ID, there is an option for the new Apple Pay feature. If you check the option then you need the info feraco referenced above in Info.plist file. Here is what I did to fix the issue on my end since my app has no use for the Apple Pay system. Go to developer.apple.com Sign In :) Locate your App ID Click Edit Uncheck the Apple Pay option Save Then go to your Provisioning profile section and recreate that so the Apple Pay feature is not in your profile. Upload that new profile to your app Clean Build Bam! Good Luck

Aaria
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 30, 2015
Brisbane
03/30/15 05:20 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks Feraco, I have added LSRequiresIPhoneOSin to Info.plist and it resolved this error but now new error is appearing as below : Invalid bundle. The bundle **** does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the info.plist Please help

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.