Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 6    Views: 71

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 10, 2011
Charlottsville
10/10/14 01:30 PM (9 years ago)

Android Audio Plugin - Will Pay

Hi I do not see a good Android Audio plugin in the plugin list. So I would like to commission someone to build one for me. Is anyone interested. I have made several apps for apple and want to make them compatible with Android. The problem is that there is no good Android audio player that players embedded audio. Here are the specifics that I need: I need a plugin that is an player for android apps. So I can do something similar for android that I do with my Apple apps (you can find them in my profile). This is to play an mp3 file that is embedded in the app while having a background image displayed while its playing back. I need at least these functions... 1. Play a predefined audio mp3 file that I configure in the app. In the Buzz touch panel I would add it as one of the configurable parameters. 2. Have a proper play and pause button 3. Have a seek bar and a volume adjustment. (Volume not supper important, since the device has physical buttons for it, but it would be useful) 4. Have a background image displayed while the mp3 audio file is playing. 5. Have the player pause if a phone call comes in, the audio will mute, or pause, or stop. 6. Continue playing even when the screen saver comes on. Which is to say that the music will stop only at the end of the mp3 audio file or when the person clicks the stop or pause button. Can someone help me with this. I will pay.

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
10/10/14 02:28 PM (9 years ago)
I have sent you a PM.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/10/14 11:54 PM (9 years ago)
whats wrong with the cp stream plugin?that seems to do all those except the volume.works fine for me?maybe i missed something

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Charlottsville
10/11/14 06:52 AM (9 years ago)
Its a streaming plugin which is different. I am referring to a player that plays an mp3 file from the beginning to the end and stops. Also the mp3 file would be embedded in the app so the user does not need internet connection to play it. There are a number of audio plugins but they are similar, they tend to be about streaming or progressive downloading a audio file and playing. Rather than the option of just playing a local mp3 file. A couple people responded privately at this point so for now at least this thread is complete.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
10/11/14 09:04 AM (9 years ago)
Yes you could of just add the mp3 in the project and use a local URL so the user doesn't have to use internet.it doesn't just have to use for streaming from internet.glad you got something working though

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Charlottsville
10/11/14 09:18 AM (9 years ago)
Hmm really that sound good. I should try it. It does not say that in the description. If its true then this sounds great.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
10/11/14 10:08 AM (9 years ago)
yea been awhile so maybe Latin lol.I'll try again when I gethome

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.