Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 38

KRima
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 27, 2013
Sydney
10/12/14 03:42 AM (9 years ago)

Plain text screen NOT HTML

Hi there folks, I currently only have one app on the store and i created it over a year ago however i want to update a few things. I haven't been on here in a while and im trying to pick up where i left off. All my text screens use the html plugin. what i want to do is have text screens that live inside the app itself and don't use internet data to load up. How do i do that? Is there a plugin that will allow me to do that? Thanks in advanced.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
10/12/14 04:26 AM (9 years ago)
Well, you know... if you include the HTML files 'within' the app bundle, equivilently that should be the same thing, yes? Just include the html file in your app, and call it by 'filename' rather than by 'dataURL'. I have 'offline' apps, that do not depend on wifi/cell for a connection; no connection is needed. But the data is still displayed using the HTML doc plugin... files are bundled within the app. Cheers! -- Smug

KRima
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 27, 2013
Sydney
10/12/14 12:44 PM (9 years ago)
Makes sense. Thanks ill give it a go. Appreciate your help once again

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.