FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
10/03/14 03:14 AM (9 years ago)

Compiling in xcode error

hi guys, weird problem only happening on 1 of my apps today,im downloading package from self hosted ( i have downloaded from here before and not experienced this ) when i add the menu buttons plugin in xcode, i get this error, self.deviceWidth = [appDelegate.rootDevice deviceWidth]; property'rootDevice' not found on object of type 'appname_appDelegate. i have followed some advice about deleting root device, but i get more errors, but i dont think im doing it right, Cheers sean

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
10/03/14 06:17 AM (9 years ago)
sometimes there is a glitch in the matrix i have seen this also sometimes, try cleaning the project and running again. even if they show it normally compiles

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
blackpool
10/03/14 09:23 AM (9 years ago)
thanks kittsy, i did clean, restart, reloud, delete everything, redownload, put each of the plugins 1 at time in, and the same error come back, after menu buttons every time, weird thing is its not happening on other apps, only this one, so its not xcode, its something to do with the package, ive used app copier on this one, so maybe something with package, but i have used app copier on couple other apps, and there fine, guess its reverse engineering then lol did you get my email about the loyalty card thingy dude. sean

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
blackpool
10/03/14 09:23 AM (9 years ago)
oh and mine wont build because of the above error

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.