Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 6    Views: 106

kayvee
Code is Art
Reg: Apr 17, 2012
location unknow...
09/23/14 04:50 PM (9 years ago)

App developer needed for hire

Hi everyone Please excuse me if this is in the wrong forum section. :D I am wondering if I can "hire" someone to develop an app for me I have an eBook that provides cheats, tips and hints on a popular video game. I want to have the information be made into a reference app for the iPhone and iPad The eBook book is less than 60 pages The app should categorize and display the information in the eBook in an organised and easy to find manner. It should be easy for the app user to find the information he/she needs quickly The eBook also contains images pertaining to the video game and these images need to be optimized for the app version I would like to know if anyone with experience is able to do this for me. And approximately how much it would cost. Again, I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum section. Please let me know and I will move it to the appropriate forum. Thanks Kayvee

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/23/14 08:40 PM (9 years ago)
Hello, You will find Dusko to be a good man at http://www.Buzztouch.com/Dusko If he is too busy, then give me a holler. -- Niraj

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
09/23/14 10:15 PM (9 years ago)
Hello @kayvee I have sent you a private email through the forums, please have a look. You can also contact me through this link: http://duskosavic.com/blog/contact-dusko-savic/

kayvee
Code is Art
location unknow...
09/24/14 11:49 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks Niraj Thats very kind of you to refer someone to me Thanks Dusko, I have replied to the message you sent me Thanks

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
09/24/14 03:01 PM (9 years ago)
If it's just an eBook on the iPad/iPhone platform, why not try iBooks. iBooks are completely different to apps. 'iBooks Author' is available free from the Mac App Store. It is the (not the only way) to create iBooks, but it is so easy to make. if you're familiar with any of the iWork suite, it works just the same, like Pages. Basically, it's the Microsoft Word of iBooks! I'd say give that a shot. One hour of using the program and you'll have a jist for it!

shenry
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 10, 2012
Orange County, ...
09/24/14 03:32 PM (9 years ago)
So glad I browse the chats rather than doing actual work, I always learn something.

kayvee
Code is Art
location unknow...
09/26/14 03:05 PM (9 years ago)
@Thomas boy...thanks for the advice ...its much appreciated

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.